Here are our top 10 favorite tips for shopping online like a professional, this can help you save money, reduce stress and make your online shopping more enjoyable.
- Download “Honey” From the Google Chrome Webstore
This app is meant for you to save money, it automatically uses algorithms to find the coupons for your store on the internet and automatically applies it to your coupon page and sees which one works best. Using this you can save more than 10% of your bill quite a lot.
- Try looking at generic brands
Generic brands that don’t cost as much as the normal brands but are in general of decent quality should be looked at to make sure you aren’t getting ripped off for a shirt or a pair of jeans.
- Try to check out discount websites
There are plenty of discount websites out there, some sell cheap gucci tote bags and some sell things like cheaper shoes or discount brands. These are worth it to check out no matter what, a bit of time can save you a lot of money.
The rest of these tips are listed below:
- Try to use familiar websites whenever possible that a friend has purchased from before
- Use strong passwords, make sure to have capital letters and numbers instead of just letters
- Don’t let the computer store credit card information
- Make sure the websites you are visiting have HTTPS/SSL security
- Try using mobile whenever possible, mobile encryption is incredibly safe compared to many desktop encryptions.
- Be sure to try to use Ethernet or a secure Wi-Fi Connection instead of using public or insecure Wi-Fi
- If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Gucci for only 20$? No.